Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Heart Attacked by the Youth

 Heart Attacked

Cookies Came Too

Today I made Potato Soup for dinner and toasted some sour dough bread I had made a few days ago. It was pretty dang good. I really love Potato Soup and so does Gracie. She ate two bowls of it.
Then tonight my doorbell rang and there was hearts all over my door and a plate of cookies on the porch. What a sweet thing to have done to you. I am pretty sure it's the young women. It made my day special!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the young women's program in the church. What awesome youth we have in our ward. I am blessed to be Heart Attacked by them. Blessing abound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...