Saturday, February 18, 2017

Shopping For A Fridge

My New Rug

Browning's Honey

Tommy and I went to Home Depot to pick out a new fridge. Janna is taking hers to the Grace House and mine is going to her house and I get a new one. Now isn't that the sweetest daughter. She also bought me a rug for my front room. I told her she spoiled me and she said you deserve it because you cook. It's good to be appreciated for something you really like to do most of the time.
Tommy and I went to Brownings Honey and I got some clover honey. It was pretty cheap. It's my new supplier for honey. I have been trying to find their place forever and we finally found it.
Thanks to Rachel who I visit teach (her husband is a bee keeper for Brownings) I found the perfect place and learned so many things that I didn't know before.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my new source for my honey to store. Heavenly Father always provides for me. That's how I know being prepared is so important. Blessings Abound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...