Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hannah's Talk

 Tanner, Me and Dean

Hailey, Hannah and Tanner

I got up at 6am this morning to get my shower before everyone was up and needing the bathroom. Tommie and I went to church early to save seats for everyone. It was good to see all my friends and get many wonderful hugs. 
Hannah gave a wonderful talk. The thing that touch my heart was when she said the if we don't work on and share our testimony we start to lose it. I think that statement was meant for me.
Amie made Enchiladas for dinner. They were awesome. She truly is a good cook.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to meet Tanner. He is awesome and to hear Hannah talk about her mission. What a blessing it is to me to belong to this family. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...