Thursday, February 23, 2017

Gracie and Papa

 Gracie and Papa

 Our little bike rider!

Love her smile.

Tommy cleaned out the garage today and Gracie went out and rode her bike around the garage. She had so much fun with her Papa. He moved the car out so she would have room to ride. And the garage looks so good. It was pretty messy from the Goat being out their.
I made a Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet meal for dinner. It was so easy because you cook the pasta in the skillet so it's only one pan. And it was really good.
Now it's time for bed. I am really tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Tommy. He is such a hard worker. I am blessed with all the things he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...