Monday, February 20, 2017

Head Cold, Ugh

 Tons of Room

Handy Little Side Door

I have a head cold that is making my face hurt. But thank goodness for cold meds. By mid morning I was feeling better. I organized my new fridge and found places for everything. I feel like it belongs now. I am still amazed that my daughter would do this.
Gracie stayed home from Lolo's today because I just didn't have the energy to take her. We had a good time. She is quite the little talker.
I made Chicken Bundles for dinner and cooked them a tad too long. Thank goodness for White Sauce that made them taste better. I was busy on the phone with Ruth trying to put Pinterest recipes on our Cook'n program and lost track of time.
I also made brown rice that I canned in 2009 in my pressure cooker. It was so good. It is my new favorite recipe. The first batch I make from the recipe in my cookbook that came with the pressure cooker was terrible. There was a ton of water on top of the rice when I opened up the lid. So I gave it to the chickens and tried a new recipe. It was perfect. So when someone tells me Brown Rice won't store I will beg to differ with them.
Grateful Statement: I must say that today I am grateful for my family. I love them all so much. I am especially grateful today for my brother Johnnie. He is having a really hard time walking. He is still cheerful. I am blessed by his example to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...