Friday, February 24, 2017

Going To Hannah's Homecoming Talk


Gracie Is Ready

Miles of Hemming

We got up and got ready to go to Utah. It was an easy drive. We dropped Gracie off at Cha Cha's house so she could spend the weekend with her mom and Cha Cha. She was so excited to see them.
Then it was up the hill to Dean's. Hannah had bought a dress that was way too long so she asked me if I would hem it for her. It was my pleasure to do this for her. There was a ton of fabric but I finally got it done. 
Tommie called to let me know I had taken the car seat so I took it down to her so she could go to the store with Gracie.
We had Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner and Amie finished preparing food for Sunday. She had a breakfast casserole, cinnamon rolls and fruit with a yummy dip.
Then it was off to bed. Tommy and I were very tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family, especially Hannah and her willingness to serve a Mission. I am blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...