Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunbeams

New Sunbeam Class

I had to take a picture of these cute little Sunbeams. Notice the little guy on the floor. He does things his way no matter what. That includes eating crayons. They are so cute. If all 15 ever show up Connie and I are in trouble. We do love these little ones. Sometimes we just have to throw out the lesson and play it by ear and sometimes they really pay attention. We never know what it is going to be.
That would be Gracie looking at Alice with her back to the camera. She loves being a Sunbeam.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Heavenly Father would trust me to teach his little ones. I know this calling is from him and I am grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...