Thursday, May 15, 2014

Temple-Absolutely Inspiring

 Pots
Strawberries

I went to the Temple with Sue this morning and did some Sealings. As I was sitting in the Sealing Room I kept looking around to see if I could see anyone. I did 10 couples and 10 daughters so there was an additional 30 people in that room. It must have been crowded. I absolutely know they would come to be apart of such an awesome thing. I was so inspired to do more genealogy. I am almost out of names.
I came home from the Temple and ran Heather and Gracie to the doctor. Gracie had a temperature and wasn't feeling very well. The doctor didn't know what was wrong with her so he prescribed meds for an infection.
Then I planted all my buckets full of Strawberry Plants. I still have oddles of plants to thin out. But I really think they will do well in these buckets and I can take care of the runners easily. Harley got this for me for Mother's Day and had grandpa build it. It is so cute, I love it. What a thoughtful granddaughter.
Then I went and ran papers to the sisters that I had changed for visiting teaching, came home and watched Gracie while Heather went to work.
Now it's time for bed. Good Night!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the inspiration that I receive in the Temple. It keeps me grounded and on the right path. I am so blessed to be so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...