Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Busy Week

Cowgirls

Farm Work

Summer

I have been doing visiting teaching, babysitting little sweetness Gracie, Scrapping, etc.
Today Heather and I ventured out to Winco. We both think it's a chore but necessary. I got all the groceries I needed so I can feed the mob. Came home and went visiting teaching to our third sister. Visited one and two on Monday. Now we just have four but she is hard to get.
It was a most beautiful day today. Heather fed Gracie her lunch outside on the patio and she got a sunburn. Who would have known that.
I took a food order to a sister and then to the Bishop and back to the sister. That is the end of this day.
Well that's it and now it's time to watch American Idol and then off to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. They are my greatest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...