Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another Beautiful Sabbath

 Gracie and Memphis in the Stroller.

Off to the barn.

Yesterday Heather took Gracie to the barn so she could help Janna. Gracie just sat in her stroller and then fell asleep. What a cutie pie she is.
Today was Fast Sunday and it was wonderful. Good testimonies. Good things happening to the Marley family. Jessica came to Relief Society so we are making huge progress.
Came home from church and Austin made waffles and I made Buttermilk Syrup. So good.
Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. I love the direction it gives to my life. I love it with all my heart. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...