Friday, May 30, 2014

Traveling


 Sardines 
 Our Fabulous Motel Room

 Standing on the bridge. Harley bailed off because it shook too much.

Bailee and Heather 

 The bridge. Two guys jumped off with parachutes.

The Group

Janna, Harley, Bailee, Austin, Heather and Gracie piled into my car and we were off for a mini vacation on the Oregon Coast. We are going to Baker City, Oregon where we will spend the night. And then it's tomorrow we will head for Seaside.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful daughter and all the effort she put into this vacation for us. I am blessed...
We stopped at the Twin Falls bridge so the kids could see it. Pretty impressive. Especially the two guys jumping off the bridge just as we went down. It was so cool to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...