Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Look what Gracie made me.

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day. Dean called me to wish me a Happy Mother's day and told me he loved me. They sent me a wonderful card with a gift card enclosed.
Janna gave me a card and worked hard to finish my craft room for me. What a wonderful daughter she is.
John sent me a sweet email to tell me Happy Mother's day.
Gracie made me this card. Then she proceeded to rip it up and not want to let it go. She had almost as much marker on her face as she had on the card. So Cute...
Grateful Statement: My most happy moments always have to do with my kids. They are so dear to me. I would do anything for them. I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...