Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm Back

 Finding Potatos
Showing Potato
Rolling Potato
I'm innocent of any wrong doing.

I have been under the weather, like a tornado for over a week. I finally went to the Doctor on Thursday and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I have and inhaler, steroids, antibiotics, allergy medicine and good old Vicks Nyquil for cough.
After 4 days of this regiment I am feeling much better. Still coughing but nothing like it was. We will be going to Utah tomorrow for Hannah Graduation so it's a good thing I am feeling better.  No church, no Temple or anything else last week. Just trying to survive to live another day.
And of course, I had to include pictures of Gracie.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. It's good to be surrounded by loved one every day. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...