Saturday, May 31, 2014

Baker City to Seaside

We left Baker City and started our journey to Seaside. We stopped at this park on the Columbine River to let Gracie swing and play. It was so fun to see her giggle and laugh. The kids liked the waterways.

 Gracie and her Swing

 Janna and her cute kids.

 Heather and Gracie enjoying the Columbia River.

Our next stop was at a fish hatchery. What a beautiful place. There were flowers blooming all over the place. The hatchery had huge fish. This fish was at least 5 feet long.

 Huge Fish

 Gathered around the trout pond.

 Heather and Gracie in front of this beautiful flowering tree.

Finally we found the ocean. It was so awesome to see. But a little cold so we made back to the car fast. It was fun to see the kids getting their feet wet. 

 Enjoying the ocean.

 The group on the beach.

This is our room. Heather and Gracie are my roomies.

We went out to eat and not it's time for bed. I am one tired lady. It has been so much fun and I have seen the most beautiful scenery on the way here.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beautiful earth God made for me to enjoy. I am so blessed to be able to see all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...