Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Safely Home in Idaho

I hugged my best friend goodbye and got in my car and away I went. I drove and drove and drove. I stopped for gas, potty breaks and lunch in Tremonton. It was a save uneventful trip. Just the kind I like. I got to Idaho around 3 and put my feet up for awhile then it was time to make potatoes to go with the wonderful roast Tommy had put in the crock pot.
I gathered eggs, loved on my doggie who missed me very much and watched American Idol. Then it was time for doing dishes and going to bed. I had a most wonderful time in St George with my best friend, but I'm glad to be home with my hubby. Now I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe trip home. And a loving family who missed me. It's good to be missed. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...