Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Going to the Temple Again

Kathy, Darell and I went to the Temple again today. It was good to do another session. I am getting my cards done fast. After the Temple we went to Baskin Robbins for an Ice Cream and then came home. Kathy planted her Tomato plants and Darell and I worked on my genealogy trying to fix the mess people keep making of it.
Then we went to the Toucan Center to watch Kristin's daughter Avery and her son Aiden sing with the choir from their school. It was so fun to watch and they did such a good job. It was really fun.

 All the schools with their choirs.

Aiden and Avery's school.

We came home and watch "Body of Evidence" and now I'm going to bed so I get plenty of rest for my trip home tomorrow. It has been so much fun visiting my best friend. I told Kathy I felt like I had gone on a spiritual retreat. With conference and attending the Temple I have been spiritual fed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Kathy and Darell and the wonderful time they showed me while I was here. I'm a blessed to have such good friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...