Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Court of Honor

Austin is conducting the Flag Ceremony. They have a cute little card for the boys to read. And he's wearing the new scout pants grandpa bought for him today. He is in full uniform. That made his leaders happy.
 All the scouts getting their picture taken from the youngest to the oldest. They are a good looking bunch.

 Austin is now a 1st class scout. Now on to be a star scout. He also got his first aid merit badge. Now he has to look something up on the internet and he will have another one.

 After scouts Austin loves to play basketball in the cultural hall with his buddies. I am glad he knows how to have lots of fun.

 And this would be my sunbeam named Kinzli. She is the Bishops daughter and is so cute. I just love these little sunbeams. They just make me so happy.

Kinzli

Well that's been my day. I made Taco's for dinner and I made my very first successful Mexican Rice. I found the recipe on the internet and it was delicous. I know it was because Harley, Bailey and Austin said so and believe you me they let me know if they don't like something. Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel and especially the youth programs. What a fantastic help they are for the youth. And I am blessed to have this cute little Kinzli in my sunbeam class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...