Monday, April 2, 2012

Going to the Temple

St George Temple

Kathy and I went to the St George Temple this morning and I wore my new Temple dress. We did a session and I took one of my cards through. It was very wonderful. I really needed it.
After the Temple we went to Applebee's for lunch. It was delicious. I love their Oriental Salads. So yummy. Darrel and Kristin came and had lunch with us also. It was good to have some good laughs with good friends.
We went back to Deseret Books and I got a slip. I can't seem to find mine in my bag. Now I have a new one and when I find the other one I'll have two.
We made General Tsao chicken for dinner. It was yummy. All Kathy's kids and grandkids came over and ate with us. Everyone loved the chicken so it was worth the work.
Now it's time for my head to hit my pillow. I'm tired and ready for sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Temple. So much peace waits inside for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...