Friday, April 6, 2012

Sidewalks Poured

Yesterday Tommy, Janna and Garth poured sidewalks. Janna had called for concrete and when it got here they really had to work hard but my front walk and back walk are done. That was an all day process. We went to Mexican food when they were all done. Then we all headed for bed to get some rest.
This morning we woke up to 3 inches of snow all over the sidewalks they had poured yesterday. Janna and Tommy found concrete blankets out in the barn and brushed all the snow off and covered them up. Hopefully they will be alright. It proceeded to snow all morning and by the afternoon it had stopped.
Bailee and I went to the market for stuff for Easter dinner. I make Spaghetti for the family and cleaned house.

Poor Mollie 

Janna bathed the dogs and vacuumed the hair off Mollie. Mollie likes to bark at the vacuum and I don't think she was so happy about it getting her. Janna can make this dog do anything and she let her vacuum her all over. The dogs were so white and shiny when they were done.
The kids colored Easter eggs tonight for the hunt. Dean and Amie and family are coming tomorrow and I am so excited to see them.
Now it's time for me to go to bed. I need lots of sleep so I'll be all rested up tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. I love all my kids and grandkids so very much. What a blessing to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...