Saturday, April 8, 2017

Beaver Here I Come

Comfort Inn

I got on the road about 7am this morning and headed to Beaver, Utah. I went the Flagstaff way because I know the way so well. I got out and walked around 3 or 4 times so my legs wouldn't cramp. It really helped. I made it here about 4pm and checked in. 
I wanted to get something to eat so I went to Dairy Queen for a Hamburger and came back to my room. I put my robe on and settled in. I helped Ruth try to download the Quick Pages she bought yesterday. But it just doesn't work. I bought one and downloaded it just fine. I don't know what the problem is. She will have to call the store and find out.
Now I'm catching up on my blog.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my safe travel here. Heavenly Father watches out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...