Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Gracie and the Goats

 Gracie and the Goats

 She really loves them.

 She can't catch this one.

 Gracie and Bailee
 Bailee's Senior Picture

Bailee and Harley

Bailee asked me to take her pictures for her graduation announcement. We went out to the barn and on the haystack and on her truck and on the fence. We got some pretty cute ones. This on of her and Harley is so cute. These two really get along now.
Gracie of course had to chase the goats and try to catch them. She can't be around them and not chase them. It was fun taking all these pictures of Bailee. Such a cute girl.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these grandkids. I have loved watching them grow. Blessing abound!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...