Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gilbert Temple

 Gilbert Temple

My Sweet Cousin

Here we are.

Ethel and I went to the Temple today. She works in the laundry so I did a session. It was WONDERFUL. Just what I needed. Time to pray and meditate in the Lord's house. I just love that Ethel lives right down the street from the Temple. We found some lady sitting on a bench and got her to take a picture of us.
We went to lunch at Kneaders after we were done and then it was back to the house. Ruth came over and we scrapbooked and just had fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Temples and the knowledge we receive inside. I always learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...