Sunday, April 2, 2017

Watching Conference

How beautiful is this little girl.

Looking Out

Grandma's Cupboards

Love

Grandpa John

Cutie

Johnnie and I watched Conference in the morning and afternoon. So many wonderful words of wisdom. I always want to do better after listening to the talks. This was from Jeffrey R. Holland, 

"So today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced, every sorrow we have ever known, every discouragement we have ever had, every fear we have ever faced—to say nothing of our resurrection from death and forgiveness for our sins. That victory is available to us because of events that transpired on a weekend like this more than two millennia ago in Jerusalem."

I love this so much. I was fed as I watched and listened with my heart.
I managed to make pages throughout the day.
Bud and Frankie came to visit. It was fun to see them again.
Ethel and I were talking about where our mom's were. I had forgotten about paradise. Look what article Johnnie found for me.
Answered all my questions.

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Conference. I love to listen to each speaker and find the thing that was meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...