Saturday, April 1, 2017

Going to Johnnie's

Gracie

Bailee and Gracie

Ethel, Ruth and I headed up the mountain to Taylor to drop me off at Johnnie's and then they are going to Jake's to stay with him.
When we got to Johnnie's he had a roast and baked potatoes for us to eat. It was yummy. He loves to feed us when we come. After we ate Ruth and Ethel went to Claysprings. Johnnie and I sat in our chairs and talk and watched the news.  I scrapped some more and then it was time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my brother Johnnie. He is such a good man and always finds the good in each day. I am blessed that he is my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...