Sunday, April 9, 2017

Homeward Bound

I got on the road early this morning. I woke up to snow on my car and I had on flip flops and no coat or sweater. I started my car remotely and waited for it to thaw out. I had to scrap ice off my windshield. Then it was off and running to Idaho. Bye Bye Beaver, Rigby here I come. I can't believe my almost 3 week vacation is over with. Now back to the grind.
I got home around 3pm and sat in my chair. I was a little tired but so happy to see everyone, especially my little Gracie. She told me she missed me so much. It's good to be home.
Grateful Statement: Again I am grateful for a safe drive home. I know I am watched over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...