Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday Miracle

 Look whose going to Church.

Gracie and her Easter Basket

Hunting Eggs

 Found One!

Gracie, Tommy and I got up and went to church. I taught the Sunbeams the lesson about the Resurrection. Tommy made an appt. with the Bishop. Miracles happen all the time. 
Gracie loved having Papa in church with her. We went to Primary and Tommy went home. I felt so blessed that he was there with me.
We came home and Gracie found all the eggs Harley had hid for her. She loved it and wore her bunny ears and outfit that Cha Cha gave her for Easter.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Tommy is coming back to church. I will have faith that he will stay. I am blessed beyond measure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...