Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sacrament Program and Bailee's Birthday Dinner

 Chalk Board Fun

Red Robin Restaurant

What a day. I went to church and helped the Sunbeams go up to the microphone to do their parts. They were so cute. I also was asked to offer the closing prayer. Then I taught the lesson after we ran around outside for a little while. They were so tired of sitting they had to run around.
Then I came home and we went into Idaho Falls to Red Robin to meet Ron and his girlfriend Sara for dinner. It was good to celebrate Bailee's 18th birthday with everyone. How in the world can she be 18 already. It was fun and I know the Lord will forgive me for breaking the Sabbath to attend. If only all the world felt about the Sabbath the way I do. 
We came home and Gracie was really tired so I think we are going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. I am grateful to be a Primary Teacher for the little Sunbeams. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...