Thursday, September 8, 2016

St. George Here I Come

 On The Stairs

 Fun Little Restaurant

Kathy is spoiling Miss Gracie

On Wednesday I drove to Utah and had dinner with John and Gina at Sizzler. Then it was up the hill to Dean's house for a good nights sleep.
On Thursday I picked up Judy and we headed for St. George. It was uneventful but fun to talk with Judy.  We settled in and waited for the rest of the group to show up. We made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. We are done with ours and now everyone else gets their turn. I started scrapping Gracie's book again. Kathy came over and was afraid to tell me she couldn't get off work to go to Arizona. I just cancelled my flight and told her it was okay. It's hard to plan things with you have a boss.
On Friday we went to a little restaurant in a strip mall in Hurricane. The food was excellent. Gerri and Heather know how to pick them. Then Heather and Gerri made yummy Chicken Tacos for dinner. More scrapbooking. I bought some more quick pages from Lori's store. 
On Saturday we went to another little restaurant in Hurricane. I actually remembered to take a picture of us in front of this cute sign. Then Megan and Calli made Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner. Then it was back to scrapping.
On Sunday we went to the 9am Sacrament Meeting just down the road. It was good and they had wonderful speakers. We came back and had left overs for dinner. Kathy came over and we went to Walmart. Yes, I am a Sabbath Breaker. She wanted to get Gracie a little something to take back to her. She ended up spending $150 on outfits for Miss Gracie. How cute is that and she really needed some clothes. She is now decked out in style.
On Monday Judy and I headed to Elk Ridge. I dropped her off and went and picked up Tommie so she could spend a few days with Gracie. It was a long, long drive but I made it back to Rigby. Gracie was so happy to see me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this fun weekend I was able to have with all my dear friends. I am blessed to be able to do this and that Dean and Amie let us use their Condo. Blessings Abound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...