Friday, September 16, 2016

Bear World

 Cha Cha and Gracie

 Gracie loves the little deer.

Grandma and Gracie
Gracie didn't love this ride.

Tommie and I took Gracie to Bear World to see all the animals. There were bears everywhere along with elk, deer, buffalo and wolves. It was so much fun. they had some little rides for the kids. Gracie loved them all except for the one that went around and around. She got off the ride and said "I don't love that ride". She had a wonderful time petting the animals, and seeing the bears and riding on rides.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Tommie. I am so grateful that she loves this little girl as much as I do. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...