Saturday, November 8, 2014

Kathy Came to Visit

Kathy Canning Chicken

Kathy came for a week to visit. We canned 72 pints of chicken and 28 quarts of black beans. We had a lot of fun doing it too. 
We also went to the Rexburg Temple. It was very good and always makes us feel better. We especially like to sit in the Celestial Room and feel peace.
We took Heather and Gracie to the Gangplank for Fish and Chips. Our favorite place. It was fun and very yummy.
The week went all to fast but we decided it needs to be every six months.
I drove with Kathy to Utah so she wouldn't have to go all the way alone. I was going to Harrison's Eagle Ceremony. Tommy and Heather had went down earlier that day.
I had Tommy meet me at the Rite Aide in Payson so Kathy could just hop on the freeway and go on home. 
She really got into some bad weather on the way home. It didn't clear up until almost to Cedar City.
But she made it. I know Heavenly Father was watching over her.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my dear friend Kathy. She is just like the sister I always wanted. I am blessed to have a friend like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...