Sunday, November 16, 2014

Harrison is an Eagle Scout

 Eagle Scout Harrison

Mom, Dad and Hayden are so proud of this kid.

We took off on Saturday and went to Utah so we could be there when Harrison gets his Eagle Scout Award. He collected bikes and fixed them up for kids that didn't have one. Got up and went to church and saw all my old friends. Then at 6 we went back to church for the ceremony. It was pretty awesome.
We got up Monday morning, picked up Heather and Gracie and went to breakfast with John. Then it was off to Idaho. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harrison. He is such a wonderful young man. I love these grandkids of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...