Friday, November 28, 2014

Roofing the Coop


Gracie and Grandpa looking up ads.

John got up on the roof of the chicken and coop and finished roofing it for his dad. It was pretty cold but he said it was good. That really helped as Tommy can't climb ladders anymore and Janna is out of commission until her shoulder heals.
I just had to take this picture of John and Gracie sharing the ads in the newspaper. How cute is this. I made Tacos for dinner and everyone liked them. I was pretty lazy today and didn't accomplish much. I did wash Janna's sheet and make her bed for her. It always make you feel better when you can crawl into a clean bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for a willing son who will help his dad out. That's what our family is all about. We help and serve each other. What a blessing that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...