Thursday, October 30, 2014

ER

I got sick and went to bed for 2 days and couldn't wake up. I couldn't even watch Gracie on Tuesday for Heather. On Thursday Janna came home from work and told me she was taking me to the Doctor. I was so out of it I couldn't even walk straight. They got a wheel chair to get me into the doctor's office. They sent me to the ER. So Janna and Bailee took me. Tommy met us there. I don't really remember a lot of it. I know they took Xrays and a Cat Scan. I had an IV in my arm and I couldn't tell them what month it was or what pills I was taking. All my levels were way off and my Potassium was really low. They said I had an infection somewhere but they couldn't tell where it was. They let me go home around 1 am with an antibiotic and replacement Potassium.
I was sick for another 3 days until I finally started feeling better. It was so good to finally feel like my old self.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for doctors that can make me feel better. I know I am blessed to have a hospital close by. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...