Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

 Helping Grandpa make Deviled Eggs

She is tasting...

And she likes it!

John came up yesterday on the Shuttle to spend Thanksgiving with us. Ronnie took Bailee and Austin to Price for the holidays. So it's just us. I made a Turkey that Harley got from Cal Ranch and the usual sides. It was yummy. Now we are all just vegging around watching TV and snacking.
It has been a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. 
Dean and Amie are in St. George with her family. Dean called to wish us a Happy Thanksgiving. Johnnie called this morning to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. He was heading for Julene's for dinner and then to Kenny's for pie. I love that brother of mine.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. They just make my days bright and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...