Monday, November 24, 2014

Janna's Surgery

Got up early and went to get Heather and Gracie from the Hospital. She was feeling lots better but Heather was dead tired. She couldn't wait to come home and get some sleep.
I went to the Hospital for Janna's surgery at 1pm. She was all ready by the time I got there but I was able to talk to her before they took her to surgery. It took about an hour and a half and then I talked with the Doctor. He said they had repaired the tear in her shoulder and it went well. She does have one muscle that has atrophied but the other muscle next to it is huge. He doesn't know what that's all about. Who knows. I'm just glad it went well. We got home about 6:30 and Crystal had brought dinner again for us. What a wonderful person she is.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that Janna's surgery went well. Heavenly Father watches over us at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...