Sunday, November 23, 2014

Church and then the ER

 She doesn't like the ER...

 She does like the Sprite...

Bailee is making her feel better.

Went to church and came home to a croupy Gracie. She had no voice at all so we took her to the ER. They gave her breathing treatments and decided to keep her overnight. I went home and got some stuff for Heather. Bailee and I waited until they finally got her up to her room and then we came home. What a long day. I am sure Heather is not going to get any sleep at all.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet little Gracie. And I am grateful for Doctors that know how to make her feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...