Friday, July 21, 2017

My Life

 Stir Fry

Gracie's Mess

Today was a good day. I stayed on Weight Watchers all day. I think it is better for me than Adkins. 
Gracie played with her toys and my metal bowls all day long. My house is always a mess now. But I do believe this little munchkin is worth it.
I made a Stir Fry lunch and Tacos for dinner. I love to chop up veggies and stir fry them. Plus it's no points so I can eat all I want.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Scriptures. I am still trying to read the Old Testament. I am getting to the end. It is so interesting to read the Institute Manual and then read the Scripture. I am blessed to have a love of learning, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...