Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Final Celebration of Gracie's Birthday

 Birthday Dinner

 New Swimming Pool 

 Opening Presents

 More Presents

Pool and Alligator

We had our last Birthday Celebration for Gracie. All Janna's friends came to celebrate and have a barbecue with us. She got lots of toys and a new Birthday Dress. She especially loved the Barbie's that Harley gave her. I am sure that she felt very special by the time the party was over. And she got another birthday cake.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. She is a lot of work but so worth every minute of my time. I am blessed to be her Bamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...