Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunbeams Again

Playing a Temple Game

I love teaching with Connie. The kids absolutely love the game she played with them about the Temple. The loved to throw the dice and move their marker. I think I am going to figure out a generic game for when I teach.
Gracie and I went to church alone. Tommy has to have hip replacement so he stayed home in his chair. After church Brothe Olson and a friend of his came to Home teach us. They gave Tommy a blessing and shared a Gospel message.
I have been working hard getting caught up on my blog. I am determined I am going to keep doing it. It's my journal and I have been good about doing it for years so I just have to do it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for our Sunbeam Class. They are the cutest little kids ever. I am blessed to be able to teach in Primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...