Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Play Date with Alice

 Cute Little Kitty Cats

 Best Friends

Princesses

I woke up with a sore throat and felt terrible. Alice was supposed to come to our house for a play date but I had to call Tiffany and cancel. I didn't want Alice to get my cold and spread it to all her siblings. So Tiffany came and got Gracie to go to her house. It was so good to just be able to rest and not have to do anything. Austin went and got her for me about 12:30. She had such a good time and came home with the cutest hair do ever.
I spent the day in my chair sleeping off and on all day. I hope I get over this stuff soon. I had a dentist appt. that I had to cancel. One day I will get there to have my teeth cleaned.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful neighbor Tiffany that is so caring. She is always thoughtful and does so much for everyone. I am blessed to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...