Saturday, July 12, 2014

Going to the Cannery

 Marietta, Peggy and Shannon canning beans.

 Aarin sealing cans.

 Margaret and her granddaughter. Margaret really is having fun.

Andrea and Sue canning wheat.

We went to the cannery on Saturday morning and canned stuff for the sisters. We really had a fun time and accomplished a lot. It's fun to get in and work with the wonderful sisters in our ward. Fun times!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a caring Heavenly Father that instituted food storage. My mind is at easy with my food storage because I know I can always feed my family. What a blessing that is to me.

1 comment:

  1. They still allow you to can? We can't. Have to purchase it already done from the storehouse.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...