Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bailee and Toby

Bailee and Toby

Another assignment for my class. To take a picture of a person and a pet. So Bailee and Toby got to be my models. If only Toby wasn't so terrified of everything. But I think it's cute.
Went to Ward Council meeting early. It was Joe Petersen's Farewell so there was tons of people there. It was a wonderful Sacrament, Sunday School and Relief Society meeting. Our lesson was taught by Krista Corgatelli. Her mom was put in a mental institute years ago and just recently died. Her father divorced her so the state would provide the long term care she needed. The lesson was on Eternal Marriage and Krista is single. She really had a hard time teaching it but did a wonderful job. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Gospel. It is so perfect and accounts for every situation we are in. What a blessing when your life isn't the story book one you always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...