Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Going to Winco

Gracie and her Shades

Heather, Gracie and I went to Winco to do our grocery shopping. What a job that is. Came home and put it all away. I rotate all my stuff so it takes awhile to put everything away, but it is done!
Read Hailey's blog for the week. What a hard working Missionary she is. She will change lives and probably never know how much. She is a trooper...
Heather cleaned my house for me and then we went to Broulims for the three things I forgot at Winco. Gracie wore her sunglasses the entire time. What a nut she is.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my life. I am so blessed with having the Gospel in my life. It gives me a sure direction to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...