Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July with Family

 Gracie loves her swing.

 Tommie, Heather, Gracie and Megan

 Heather and John

Grandpa loves Gracie

Heather and the troop went shopping and John finished the swing set and installed my window A/C's for me. What a relief that was to get them in. It's been slightly warm the last couple of days. Summer is here!
Heather and Tommie made Shishkabob's for dinner. They were really yummy. Then John started a fire in our firepit so the kids could roast marshmellows. But instead they roasted Star Bursts. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this son of mine. He is the best and I love him to pieces. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...