Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunbeams

Connie and our Sunbeams

I love that I get to team teach with this wonderful lady. She is so awesome. We go out to breakfast once a month just to have a some girl time.
We so love these little Sunbeams. They are cute and crazy and a bundle of joy. Sometimes they stay in their seats and sometimes they don't. Sometimes they won't fold their arms and bow their heads and sometimes they don't. Going to the bathroom with this bunch is like taking a bunch of animals to the zoo. But it's alright because each week they get better and better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the calling I have in the ward. Teaching these little munchkins is the best. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...