Friday, June 23, 2017

Kathy and Becca Have Arrived

 They are HERE!

We picked up Kathy and Becca at the airport and brought them home. We had dinner and spent the evening talking and catching up. Becca has been really sick and had to drop out of school in her last year. She is gluten intolerant and lactose also. It was fun trying to figure out what to make for her to eat. Tomorrow we will be going to the market to find foods for her.
Craig's level are up so he has to go back to the doctor. He is pretty discouraged. I can't say I would be any different.
Matthew is going to a Prep School to do Ice Hockey back east. Lexie has a summer job so she couldn't come either. I am just glad to get who I get.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful niece that comes to see me each year. What a blessing she is in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...