Friday, June 2, 2017

Reception at Thanksgiving Point


.
 My Hubby and I

 My Kids All Together

 Janna, AJ and Gracie

Harley, Bailee, Gracie, Janna and Austin

When we got back to the Hotel after the wedding Janna and her family came to go to the Reception. She is staying in the hotel tonight. We drove to Thanksgiving Point and it took Tommy and I forever to find the right venue. But finally we found it. It was so beautiful. They have tons of gardens.
It was so good to see everyone. Amie's mom and her brother and sisters were here. It was good to see them again. 
They took another million pictures before it started. It was so sweet to see how wonderful Hailey and Tanner are together. He is such an awesome person. Hailey found a keeper for sure.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this event. Blessed beyond measure to see such a special union between Hailey and Tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...