Monday, March 27, 2017

Heading for Arizona


 Every thing is so green.

 Jacob's Lake

I left early and headed for Utah. Everyone else went home to Utah. It was a good drive. I took a slight wrong turn and ended up taking the alternate 86. But it was beautiful drive and this was at the top of the mountains I was in. I had to take a potty break and they had bathrooms. Yay!
I proceeded on to Flagstaff and then down to Gilbert. I was glad to get to Ethel's house. It was good to see my cousin.
Grateful Statement: I was so thankful for God's beautiful creations. All the was through these mountain roads I thought how beautiful they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...