Friday, March 24, 2017

Scrapping in St. George

 Judy never gets out of work.

 Here's our scrapping table.

Group Picture. (That doesn't look at all like me)

Judy and I arrived Safe and sound. We had fun talking and talking and talking. We have been friends for a long time. She is so sweet.
Gerri and Heather were the next to show up. Then Lori and Heidi came and finally Megan and Cali. I love this bunch of ladies. We have so much fun. Pages to come to prove that I did do something.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful friends of mine. They make me get motivated to scrap my memories again. Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...