Kathy, Kristen and Kids are Here

Camden and Gracie had so much fun on the Tramp.

 It's a Winco train if Aiden is around.

 Here we  are Celebrating Austin's Birthday.

Gracie is helping Austin open his present.

Kathy came to visit and stayed a week. We had tons of fun shopping, talking and just having fun. Gracie loved having Camden to play with. 
Kristen is a diabetic and she went low. I had never seen someone go into convulsions from low sugar. Kathy gave her a shot and she was better after about 1/2 hour. She has had this since she was a teenager. I feel bad that she had to cope with this all the time.
I really enjoyed being with Kathy. We always are so comfortable with each other.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my best friend. Heavenly Father was so kind to put her in my life. We are truly soulmates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho